Keep track of all personnel at your worksite both indoors and out with Scout.
- Utilizes GPS/Satellite tracking and cellular reporting to the cloud, along with Bluetooth beacon integration and vibration sensors/accelerometers.
- Every employee or contractor can be tracked in real-time, within the buildings or in open air outside.
- Staff are tracked by GPS when outdoors and by Bluetooth when within facilities or vehicles.
- Easily create multiple geo-fenced zones to receive alerts and reports if staff enters particular zones.
- Reports can be generated by location, by employee, by team or manager.
- Manages from 10 to 10,000+ personnel in multiple teams or projects.
- Anti-theft/Anti-tampering protection available to equipment armed with Scout devices.
- Manage and report real-time location of all employees and contractors onsite.
- Generate history reports by location, managers, project and crew.
- Anti-theft/Anti-tampering protection for equipment.
- Track the location and movement of each piece of equipment 24/7.
- Obtain reports on time-on-site and time-at-locations for each employee or crew.
- Managers & supervisors obtain information needed to maximize the efficiency and output of equipment.
Security & Backing
- TCP/IP-TLS security & JWT encryption for reliable and secure data.
- MQTT running on Google IoT Cloud for redundant cloud- based data storage.
- All Scout equipment comes with extended replacement warranties.
- Scout IoT/GPS Tracker-Transponder
- Cat M1/LTE Mobile Internet Connectivity
- Precision GPS Location Tracking
- Accelerometer for movement and impact alerts.
- FOTA-capable so updates and enhanced features can be automatically added to devices in the field.
Each worker on high-volume jobsite is provided a Scout GPS-BT badge transceiver
Workers are tracked in real-time from location to location via the Scout badge & Bluetooth beacons
Management sees real-time location & receives history reports by location, managers and crews