No matter what your transporting and what size of trailer you are using, Scout is here to help with all of your tacking and management needs.
- Utilizes GPS/Satellite tracking and cellular reporting to the cloud, with vibration sensors and accelerometers.
- Any trailer can be tracked in real-time, wherever it’s located.
- Instant notification delivered via mobile apps if anyone tampers with or moves trailer.
- Multiple trailers or groups or fleets can be managed.
- Easily create multiple geo-fenced zones to manage trailers as they move from site to site.
- Reports can be generated of trailer usage, by crew, by city, by region or corporate.
- Trailers in fleets can be easily reassigned company-wide by site, manager or location.
- Daily start-time and stop-time available for each trailer (based on movement sensors).
- Anti-theft/Anti-tampering protection: Movement/motion alerts for theft and tampering detection.
- Track the location and movement of any or all trailers 24/7.
- Immediately track and recover stolen trailers and valuable equipment.
- Obtain reports on time-of-use for each trailer.
- Managers & supervisors obtain information needed to maximize the efficiency and output of equipment.
Security & Backing
- TCP/IP-TLS security & JWT encryption for reliable and secure data.
- MQTT running on Google IoT Cloud for redundant cloud- based data storage.
- All Scout equipment comes with extended replacement warranties.
- Scout IoT/GPS Tracker-Transponder
- Cat M1/LTE Mobile Internet Connectivity
- Precision GPS Location Tracking
- Accelerometer for movement and impact alerts.
- FOTA-capable so updates and enhanced features can be automatically added to devices in the field.
A Scout GPS transmitter is placed in the trailer frame & wired into the pigtail
Alerts are received any time the trailer is moved, entered, tampered with or connected to power
Alerts & real-time GPS tracking is provided via apps on any mobile device or computer