Any and all items that you need for shipment as well as the equipment included can be tracked and managed with Scout.
- Utilizes GPS/Satellite tracking and cellular reporting to the cloud, with vibration sensors and accelerometers.
- Every piece of equipment can be tracked in real-time, wherever it’s located.
- Items being shipped are tracked by GPS when outdoors and by Bluetooth when within shipping facilities or trucks.
- Reports can be generated by location, by truck, city, region or corporate.
- Scout trackers are recovered at the end-processing facility or by delivery truck and returned to inventory for easy reassignment.
- Manages 10,000to 100,000+ items at multiple locations.
- Easily create multiple geo-fenced zones to manage movement from site to site.
- Track the location and movement of each items being shipped 24/7.
- Immediately track and recover missing or misdirected shipments.
- Obtain reports on time-in-transit and distance traveled for each item being tracked.
- Managers & supervisors obtain information needed to maximize the efficiency and output of operations.
Security & Backing
- TCP/IP-TLS security & JWT encryption for reliable and secure data.
- MQTT running on Google IoT Cloud for redundant cloud- based data storage.
- All Scout equipment comes with extended replacement warranties.
- Scout IoT/GPS Tracker-Transponder
- Cat M1/LTE Mobile Internet Connectivity
- Precision GPS Location Tracking
- Accelerometer for movement and impact alerts.
- FOTA-capable so updates and enhanced features can be automatically added to devices in the field.
A Scout GPS-BT tracker is packed into each shipping container or item
Items being shipped are tracked by GPS when outdoors and by Bluetooth when within shipping facilities or trucks
Scout trackers are recovered at the end-processing facility or by delivery truck and returned to inventory