Keep track of all of the necessary equipment in your hospital to wherever it is moving in real-time.
- Hospital assets can be tracked both inside and outside the hospital facility.
- Assets are tracked while inside the facility via the facilities Bluetooth mesh network.
- When an asset leaves the facility, the Scout device detects the departure, and begins GPS tracking outside.
- Upon detecting the asset leaving the facility, the Scout device sends alerts and records the time, date and location of departure.
- Reports of asset movements and departures can be generated by facility, shift or department.
- Trackers can be easily reassigned by site, shift or department.
- Manages from 100 to 10,000 assets in multiple groups or fleets.
- Utilizes GPS/Satellite tracking and cellular reporting to the cloud, with vibration sensors and accelerometers.
- Anti-theft/Anti-tampering Protection.
- Geo-fenced zones can be easily created to report on assets as they travel to multiple sites and locations.
- Management dashboards (on web-app and mobile apps) are customized to meet the specific needs of the facility.
- Shift supervisors& executive management obtain information needed to maximize the efficiency and utilization of assets.
- Quickly & easily locate any asset, inside or outside the facility.
- Record and report the number of hours each asset spends in each zone, each day or period.
- API access available for custom integration into the existing hospital management dashboards.
- Documentation stored in the cloud and preserved for future reporting or documentation.
- Over-the-Air capability for device firmware so that updates and enhanced features can be automatically added to devices in the field.
Security & Backing
- TCP/IP-TLS security & JWT encryption for reliable and secure data.
- MQTT running on Google IoT Cloud for redundant cloud- based data storage.
- All Scout equipment comes with extended replacement warranties.
- Scout IoT/GPS Tracker-Transponder
- Cat M1/LTE Mobile Internet Connectivity
- Precision GPS Location Tracking
- Accelerometer for movement and impact alerts.
- FOTA-capable so updates and enhanced features can be automatically added to devices in the field.
High-value hospital equipment is fitted with a Scout GPS/BT transceiver
If equipment leaves hospital’s BT mesh network, Scout transceiver alerts & begins GPS tracking.
Mobile apps & web-app provide real-time equipment location & alerts if equipment leaves hospital.
Scout can be a fit
for any company
Need more information? Feel free to contact us with any questions.