From bulldozers to pavers and everything in between, Scout has got you covered with tracking and management when it comes to all types of heavy equipment.
We can tailor a program for any size fleet and you can choose between using our turn key fleet management system or transfer the data into your own system via our free API.
- Utilizes GPS/Satellite tracking and cellular reporting to the cloud, with vibration sensors and accelerometers.
- Every piece of equipment can be tracked in real-time, wherever it’s located.
- Reports can be generated of equipment usage, by crew, by city or franchisee, and by region or corporate.
- Equipment can be easily reassigned company wide by site, manager or location.
- Manages from 10 to 10,000+ pieces of equipment in multiple groups or fleets.
- After-hours instant notification via mobile apps if anyone tampers with or moves equipment.
- Easily create multiple geo-fenced zones to manage equipment as it is moved from site to site.
- Daily start-time and stop-time available for each piece of equipment (based on movement sensors).
- Anti-theft/Anti-tampering protection for all equipment.
- Receive after-hours movement/motion alerts for theft and tampering detection.
- Track the location and movement of each piece of equipment 24/7.
- Immediately track and recover stolen or misplaced equipment.
- Obtain reports on time-of-use for each piece of equipment.
- Managers & supervisors obtain information needed to maximize the efficiency and output of equipment.
Security & Backing
- TCP/IP-TLS security & JWT encryption for reliable and secure data.
- MQTT running on Google IoT Cloud for redundant cloud- based data storage.
- All Scout equipment comes with extended replacement warranties.
- Scout IoT/GPS Tracker-Transponder
- Cat M1/LTE Mobile Internet Connectivity
- Precision GPS Location Tracking
- Accelerometer for movement and impact alerts.
- FOTA-capable so updates and enhanced features can be automatically added to devices in the field.
Each asset has a Scout GPS transmitter fitted & wired into battery power.
Managers at various levels have web-app access to view and manage the assets in their area.
Mobile apps & web-app provide instant real-time notification of movement or geofence crossings.